There are no tickets currently available.
“We Got the Beat - A Women in Music Summit” will bring together creatives and music lovers for three days of concerts, panels, screenings, and conversation at Woodstock’s historic Bearsville Theater, March 25-27. This is an immersive weekend covering every aspect of the contributions made by women to the world of music.
PLUS we have two incredible mainstage concerts from Darlene Love and Joan Osborne, both of which ticket holders for We Got The Beat will receive a 20% discount. A promo code will be given to purchase your tickets for these twoconcerts, once you have purchased your We Got The Beat pass.
Tickets for Darlene Love & Joan Osborne Main Stage Shows are not included in the Standard Ticket price for We Got The Beat. If you would like to attend either or both of these performances, you will need to purchase tickets separately. However, all ticket holders for We Got The Beat, will receive a 20% discount for each show.This discount can be accessed via a passcode that will be emailed to you after you buy your We Got the Beat ticket.
For more information on these shows:
- Performers: Kate Pierson (B-52s), Joan Osborne, Amy Rigby, Simi Stone, Cindy Cashdollar, Genya Ravan (Goldie & the Gingerbreads), Debra Devi, Palmyra Delran, Cristina Martinez (Boss Hog)
- Music-biz & radio creatives: Meg Griffin, Sarah LaDuke, Carmel Holt, Julie Last, Marisa Perez-Rogers, Connie Kirch, Julie Panebianco
- Visual artists (film/photography): Barbara Kopple, Janette Beckman, Ebet Roberts
- Music journalists/writers: Holly George-Warren, Amanda Petrusich, Johanna Hall, Kandia Crazy Horse, Amy Linden
This first annual gathering celebrate women’s achievements and support professional growth for women in the music industry.
Join us for a great weekend. Full program will be available very soon.
Full Weekend Pass with Access to all Events: $120
*STUDENT: Full Weekend Pass with Access to all Events: $60
Saturday Full Day Pass with Access to all Saturday Events: $75
*STUDENT: Saturday Full Day Pass with Access to all Saturday Events: $45
*Students will be required to show valid Student ID at the gate. Failure to do so, will result in the ticket being void, and having to re-purchase at full price for entry.
SPECIAL BREAK OUT TICKETS:
Grab your ticket for the Launch Party of We Got The Beat: A Womenin Music Summit, at Bearsville Theater, Woodstock NY. Friday March 25.JUST $25!
- Enjoy a free buffet supper provided by new restaurant: The Bear.
- Engage in our panel discussion from 4pm: ‘Telling Our Stories – Women and Radio’, with hosts Sarah LuDuke (WAMC), Meg Griffin, legendary NYC radio DJ (SiriusXM), Carmel Holt, DJ and creator of ‘SHeros’, Palmyra Delran; musician & host of SiriusXM’s “Palmyra’s Trash-Pop Shindig” and Marisa Perez-Rogers – GSM, Radio Woodstock/WDST
- Celebrating Darlene Love with a Slumber Party from 10.30pm with Documentary Screening: ‘20 Feet from Stardom’
- Darlene Love Concert from 8pm.- tickets can be purchased separately (see above).
DIVEDEEP INTO SATURDAY and understand the experiences of women in themusic industry From 11.45am-5pm. TICKETS $40. Join:
- ‘TheFrontline: Artists and Music-Biz Creatives’; Kate Pierson, Simi Stone,Julie Last and more.
- ‘Womenin Music Journalism’: Music journalists Amanda Petrusich, Amy Linden, JohannaHall and Kandia Crazy Horse swap experiences at our panel discussion from 3-4pm.
- ArtistJoan Osborne and Carmel Holt (Sheroes Radio fame).
- Guitarvirtuoso’s Cindy Cashdollar and Debra Dev
PLUSa very special Tribute to Ronnie Spector in words and music with Kate Pierson(B52’s), author Holly George-Warren and singer/songwriter Simi Stone. Andconversation with Genya Ravan, Legendary rock singer andproducer Cofounder of Goldie and the Gingerbreads and TenWheel Drive; producer of Ronnie Spector & others.
RONNIE SPECTOR TRIBUTE: A very special Tribute to Ronnie Spector in words and music with Kate Pierson (B52’s),author Holly George-Warren and singer/songwriter Simi Stone. Plus conversationwith Genya Ravan, Legendary rock singer and producerCofounder of Goldie and the Gingerbreads and TenWheel Drive; producer of Ronnie Spector and others. TICKETS $20
EASY LIKE A SUNDAY MORNING. Bearsville Theater, Sunday March 27from 9am-2pm. Joinus for (Optional) Yoga session w/Selena Reynolds from Shakti Yoga. Aconversation session with award winning film makers Barbara Kopple and CeciliaPeck. And a fantastic Live Acoustic Brunch featuring Debra Devi w/ MartinSchmid and special guest Cindy Cashdollar. Entry $20. Additional $20 includes gourmetbreakfast from The Bear chef Josh Rajala and Free ‘Cry Baby’ cocktail in honorof Janis Joplin – made with her favorite Southern Comfort.
For on-going announcements, please follow the We Got The Beat Event page on Facebook: https://fb.me/e/1oFmdB5F3