Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, The Mulehouse has put in place preventive measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, The Mulehouse cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19. Guests accept all customary risks associated with live events.
- Tickets are non-refundable and no refunds.
- Non-professional cameras allowed, no detachable lenses.
- No outside food or beverages allowed into the venue.
- Will call tickets are only available day of show, at the time doors open. No advance pick up available.
- Door times are suggested and at the discretion of the artist. Artists subject to change.
- No backpacks/large bags. Clutches will be searched.
- No smoking, vaping or e-cigs.
- No illegal drugs.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.