CLAWstin 11 Presented by The Collective of Lady Arm Wrestlers Austin, TX at Empire Garage on September 30th.
For this non-profit event, CLAWstin requires attendees to wear masks plus provide proof of vaccination or recent (72 hours before event) negative COVID test.
Refunds will be available for anyone who doesn't meet or want to comply with this event's requirements.
Benefitting Save the Food Austin
Watch eight salty lady arm wrestlers battle with their biceps to raise money for Austin nonprofit Save the Food. Expect questionable costumes, bad behavior and blatant bribery, all to help Save the Food reduce food waste and feed folks facing food insecurity. CLAWstin’s notorious arm wrestling crew will slay you with the wildest fun you can have while doing good.
TICKET / EVENT INFORMATION:
- MASK REQUIRED
- COMPLETELY CASHLESS VENUE
- All sales final, NO refunds or exchanges, events are rain or shine
- This event is ALL AGES w/ $5 minor surcharge collected at the door via Venmo, PayPal or Cashapp
- Door times are subject to change without notice
- Reserved tables: Only 1 table needs to be purchased per group (not everyone sitting at a table needs a ticket)
- Reserved tables are first come first sat
- Reserved Tables are located at the back of the venue
- Tickets purchased at box office will be inclusive of fees
- Once you’ve purchased, you will receive an order confirmation email from See Tickets on behalf of ‘Heard Presents’ with your eTicket(s) attached. eTicket’s can be printed OR, go green and download the See Tickets App on your smartphone!
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation or have any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to access the See Tickets help center.