There are no tickets currently available.
- Wide variety of tasty local food vendors
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Free water refill stations
- Huge selection of products for sale in the vendor village
- Local and national sponsors with product giveaways, and promotional items
- Space Lab Area featuring various audience interactive areas that will bring a smile to your face.
- Arcade Alley featuring various classic pinball games and other favorites.
- Art land featuring various local and regional artists showing you how it is done.
- Shady Lane featuring relaxing area to catch your breath between bands
- Locker Rentals/ Charging Stations RENT NOW
- ATMs on-site
- Artist merchandise
- General parking is $10 per car.
- ADA parking is limited and will be available on a first-come, first served basis with a valid state-issued placard or license plate. ADA Parking has a $10 parking fee.
- There is designated ADA seating section at this venue. Please check in at box office to receive wristbands. For more information on ADA parking and viewing areas, contact email@example.com
VIP Tickets Include
- Gourmet catered dinners at the Rawhide Steakhouse each night
- Access to the VIP lounge at the main stage
- Access to premium, VIP-only cash bars
- Access to the VIP viewing area at the main stage
- Dedicated VIP venue entrance
- One (1) VIP Parking pass per day (one pass per order)
- Private VIP-only air-conditioned, flushable restrooms
- Commemorative credentials
- Gift bag
- Dedicated on-site VIP host
Phil Lesh / Russ / Rebelution / Dirty Heads / Pepper / Magic! / Chris Robinson Brotherhood / G. Love & Special Sauce / St. Paul and the Broken Bones / Big Head Todd & The Monsters / Donovan Frankenreiter / Felly / Tauk / The Infamous String Dusters / Midnight North / Kalu & The Electric Joint / Boombox / Ballyhoo! / Con Brio