AGES: 18+ ONLY
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
Gates Open: 6pm
Tickets: After completing your purchase on See Tickets, you will receive an email confirmation with your attached PDF ticket(s). You MUST print and bring your PDF tickets AND VALID PHOTO IDENTIFICATION to be admitted for the event. You may download the See Tickets app and show your ticket on your mobile device for entry in lieu of printing.
- All cars must be turned off once you are parked. You are allowed to turn on your car for short periods of time to prevent your car from dying.
- All guests must wear a face mask when outside the vehicle.
- Each vehicle must have a parking permit and minimum of 2 people in the vehicle. MAX OF 6!
- Everyone must have either a driver ticket or passenger ticket. All tickets will be scanned before entry.
- The event is 18+
- You are allowed to bring your own water, snacks and beverages. You must always follow Texas traffic laws, this includes open containers of alcohol.
- Music will be played through the radio, looks for signs posted around the venue to know what FM channel to turn to.
- Speed limit is 5 mph
- Do not park in the walkway, designated by the lights.
- Please do not sit on top of your vehicle.
- Leave the space as you found it. No trash should be left behind for any reason!
- MAX of 6 people allowed. No RV's, campers, buses, or box trucks.
- NO uber/lyft drop offs will be allowed. Everyone must arrive in a vehicle with a parking permit and ticket.
What time should we arrive?
- Gates open at 6pm day of show. Please arrive early as it will take time to process each car.
Will there be restrooms?
- Yes, we ask each guest to bring a mask and wear it at all times when outside the vehicle. There will be security monitoring the bathroom & the lines to ensure social distancing is observed. Bathrooms are disinfected by staff.
Are we allowed to be outside our vehicle?
-Yes but you MUST stay with in the width of your vehicle. You can not dance or group with anyone outside of your vehicle. We will have staff monitoring for social distancing, please follow their instructions. You will be asked to leave if you do not comply. We are all in this together, be safe and be smart.