Tickets are not available.
Belly Up Aspen is open at 100% capacity with no mask or social distancing requirements.
In an effort to maintain a safe & comfortable environment for our guests, at least 80% of attendees must be fully vaccinated. The remaining 20% or less can take a Covid test within 72-hours of the show.
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test will be required for entry. Customers must be fully vaccinated 14-days prior to the show.
Attendees who meet the vaccination requirements listed above will be guaranteed admission.
Due to the 80% vaccination / 20% negative test ratio we are required to maintain, attendees who will be relying on providing negative test results will have their tickets honored on a first come, first serve basis, based on time of purchase, until the 20% negative test allotment is full.
ALL AGES: 18+ with valid photo ID. Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Reserved seating is available for $270 and guarantees a seat in the reserved section. If necessary, groups will be paired together at tables. Seating is based on time of purchase and the configuration of groups.
There is a ticket limit of 4 GA OR 6 RESERVED per customer based on address, credit card, email address, or other information. Multiple accounts may not be used to exceed these ticket limits. Limits for each show may vary and are listed on the individual show purchase page.
Orders exceeding published limits, or any tickets purchased for resale, or the resale or attempted resale of any ticket at a price greater than face value is a violation of our ticketing policy and we may cancel a portion or all of such orders without notice. Ticketing violations may result in the prohibition of future ticket purchases. In each such case, service fees charged for the purchase of tickets may be retained by Belly Up Aspen. We reserve the right to change the delivery method from Digital Delivery to Will Call for release on the night of the show.
Supporting acts may be changed or cancelled without notice, however such change or cancellation is not grounds for refunds.
Tickets purchased from any source other than bellyupaspen.com or seetickets.us may not be valid and in such case, you will be denied entry to the show.
Inquiries should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES, EXCEPT FOR CANCELED OR POSTPONED EVENTS (REFER TO SPECIFIC EVENT FOR DETAILS).
Belly Up Presale: Wednesday May 12th, 10:00 AM
Public On-sale: Friday, May 14th, 10:00 AM
LeAnn Rimes is an international multi-platinum selling acclaimed singer and ASCAP award-winning songwriter who has sold more than 44 million units globally, won 2 Grammy® Awards; 12 Billboard Music Awards; 2 World Music Awards; 3 Academy of Country Music Awards; one Country Music Association Award and one Dove Award. At 14, Rimes won "Best New Artist" making her the youngest recipient to take home a Grammy® Award. LeAnn has been honored with the Ally of Equality Award by the Human Rights Campaign for over 20 years of equal rights support, the 2019 HOPE Award for Depression Advocacy, and 2009 ACM Humanitarian Award, among other recognitions, solidifying her dedication to making the world a better place.
The powerhouse vocalist lit up television screens this past December as she won "The Masked Singer" on FOX, mesmerizing the crowds as The Sun. Prior to that she starred and served as an Executive Producer in Hallmark's "It's Christmas, Eve," which earned the highest TV original movie debut to-date for the channel premiering to over 4.3 million viewers.
Passionate about using her voice to help heal the world, LeAnn released a chant record in November of 2020 called CHANT: The Human and The Holy (Soul of EverLe/Thirty Tigers). Rimes continued her wellness journey with the launch of an iHeartRadio podcast, Wholly Human, which brings her lifestyle blog, Soul of EverLe, to life and introduces fans to the teachers and wise souls that have made a positive impact on her life. Next up, LeAnn will release her next studio album, God's Work on June 25th and then will celebrate her monumental 25th anniversary as a recording artist in July, commemorating the release of "Blue."