There are no tickets currently available.
LUCERO FAMILY DRIVE-IN
Featuring LUCERO and special guests AMERICAN AQUARIUM and CORY BRANAN
Saturday March 27
Malco Summer Drive-In
5310 Summer Ave, Memphis TN 38122
Gates open at 5pm
Show at 6:30pm
Produced by MFG Promotions, Bowe Inc & Reaction Presents
NOTICE FOR ALL BUYERS - By attending this event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold any presenting entities, artists, and the venue; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury
- VIP - Front tickets are for parking in the front viewing area closest to the stage.
- Each ticket is per car and allows up to the maximum number of people per car allocated on the ticket type. Additional passengers (up to 4 per car max) can be purchased on the ticketing page.
- Parking attendants will help park you on a first come, first serve basis.
- There will not be any reserved parking.
- Audio will be projected outside from the stage and streamed via FM transmitter into vehicles on site. Please turn your key to accessory mode to keep your stereo on. You are allowed to bring portable boomboxes and stereos if you don’t have a functional car stereo.
- Attendees must remain in their vehicle or within 3 feet proximity outside of their vehicle, attendees WILL NOT be allowed to congregate in front of the stage or outside of the immediate area of your vehicle.
- For proper social distancing guidelines, only mobile pdf tickets will be available. No Printed tickets or Will-Call. Please have pdf open on your smartphone for quick and easy access to your tickets, as well as quick contactless entry.
- Absolutely no WALK-UP sales of individuals attempting to enter the venue on foot or arriving via ride share outside of a car will be permitted.
- All events are rain or shine.
- The event will follow social distancing guidelines and the event producers want you to have a safe, fun time at this incredible experience.
- We are following all CDC guidelines. Cars will be parked at their minimum distance in accordance to each state’s safety recommendations. All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE and tickets can be purchased in advance ONLY to ensure contactless payment. There is no re-entry and all sales are final.
- All attendees visiting the Concession or Restroom areas MUST wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Please respect the safety and experience of others.
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
- Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferrable. YOUR ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET. No Exceptions, All Others will be denied entry.
- Only attendees within vehicles are allowed to attend this event.
- No refund requests, transfers, or exceptions will be granted (unless the event is cancelled outright). This event is rain or shine.
- There are a limited number of vehicle passes available at each concert, so act fast!
- Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, atop their vehicle, directly in front of their vehicle (you provide a lawn chair), or in their trunk/truck bed. No guests will be allowed to sit outside of their vehicle in a manner that is further than 3 feet away from their vehicle. Please respect each other's space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. Rules are subject to change per the venue's request.
- Masks are required at all times when outside of the immediate vicinity of your vehicle
- No RVs, buses, or oversized vehicles.
- No alcohol, drugs, or illegal substances will be permitted at the event or inside your vehicle. Police & security will be on-site. Your vehicles may be searched upon entry.
- No weapons, guns, fireworks, knives, pepper spray, or laser pointers.
- No professional cameras, drones, or video or audio recording equipment.
- No outside food or beverage - concessions will be available.
- We suggest arriving early - drive-in parking is first-come-first serve.
- We require that you follow the current CDC guidelines in your state during this time. That means bring a mask, gloves, sanitizer.
- No pets are allowed.
- Big trucks and SUVs may be directed to the back of the lot so you do not block the screen.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance only, there will be no box office onsite. Please head to the ticketing page to purchase tickets.
Cory Branan / American Aquarium