Tickets are not available.
further notice the following policies are in effect:
- All patrons must provide proof of vaccination against covid-19 when entering the theatre grounds.
- All patrons must bring and wear a proper mask when indoors at largo (bar, lobby, theatre).
- No entry and no refunds will be granted to any person who fails to comply with any of the above policies.
Failure to comply with any Los Angeles County mandates at any point forfeits your right to attend any show, and you will gain No Entry and No Refund
Will Call Opens/Seat Assignments Begin: 6PM
Doors Open For Drinks: 7PM
When you arrive at Will Call on the night of the show, seats will be assigned to you first come first served, from the front of the theatre to the back. If you want to sit closer, be sure to arrive earlier.
· NO ENTRY WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION OF COMPLETED VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 - Full vaccination occurs after two (2) weeks following the final immunization shot.
· PROPER MASK WEARING IS MANDATORY WITHIN LARGO, NO MASK - NO ENTRY
· NO LATE ENTRY
· NO REFUNDS
· NO EXCHANGES
· OPEN TO AGES 12 AND UP
· SPECIAL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE