Announce: Tue, 4/20 @ 10am PT
Grateful Shred Presale: Wed, 4/21 @ 10am PT
Felton Member Presale: Thur, 4/22 @ 10am PT
General On-Sale: Fri, 4/23 @ 10am PTDoors 3pm // Show 4pm // ALL AGES
This is a socially distant pod show.
1. All pods are asked to show up together before entering
2. Parking is only available for purchase in advance.
3. Until you're in your pod, masks must be worn at all times.
4. Temperatures will be taken when entering the venue.
5. Masks are required when entering & leaving the venue grounds.
6. Hand sanitizer will be readily available on site.
7. Small chair*/blanket allowed.
Please scroll down to view updated rules and policies
*Low profile chairs will be permitted at the event. Please note that chair backs must be no higher than 28" and chair legs must be no higher than 8" to help ensure that all guests have the best view of the stage possible! Lawn blankets are welcome and highly encourage.Please use the interactive map above to select seats for your group of 2 or 6.
Tier 1: 6 Person Pods (in the 1st 2 rows) - $468 ($78/ticket)
Tier 2: 6 Person Pods - $228 ($38/ticket)
Tier 3: 2 Person Pods - $156 ($78/ticket)
Tier 4: 6 Person Pods - $168 ($28/ticket)
Tier 5: 2 Person Pods - $156 ($78/ticket)
Felton Music Hall Presents:
Wait – I know what you’re thinking. Another fucking Grateful Dead cover band?
The thing is, Los Angeles-based Grateful Shred manage to channel that elusive Dead vibe: wide-open guitar tones, effortless three-part vocal harmonies, choogling beats, and yes, plenty of tripped out, Shredded solos. The look, the sound, the atmosphere. It’s uncanny. “It’s more of a ‘take’ on the Dead than a tribute band,” says bassist Dan Horne. “We end up sounding almost more like the Dead because we approach it in this free-spirited way.”Founded one night in 2016, the band came about almost by accident. Singer/guitarist Austin McCutchen had a residency at The Griffin in Atwater Village; his band was out of town, so he drafted some friends to play a set of Dead covers, and the band, in one form or another, have been together ever since.
Far from being a historical re-enactment, Grateful Shred’s laissez faire vibe infuses the band with a gentle spirit, warmth, and (dare we say it) authenticity. From their killer merch game to their eminently watchable YouTube channel, they’re clearly having a rad time and spreading the love. Strangely enough, in a world overflowing with wax museum nostalgia and Deadly sentimentalism, we need the Shred, now more than ever.
with PACIFIC RANGE
UPDATED FAQ'S & CURRENT COVID-19 SHOW POLICIES
- Parking will not be available for purchase on-site. Reserve your spot in advance via the ticketing link for the show. NOTE: You can now buy a 2nd parking pass!
- For any ADA access requests, please email email@example.com
- Kids 2 and under do not count toward your pod's person limit **Please note this is a rule change from previous instructions from the SC Health Department, we apologize if you bought a larger pod to accommodate them
- No outside food/drink will be allowed with the exception of sealed water bottles. CLICK HERE TO SEE FOOD MENU **Due to Covid restrictions, we do not have a refillable water station. You may bring in one sealed water bottle per person and will will have water bottles available for sale on-site.
- Personal bags up to 16" x 16" x 8" will be allowed. Bags that do not comply with this policy will not be allowed. **Please note that all bags will be subject to search upon entering the event.
- We request that you wear a mask whenever not in your pod
- Temperatures will be taken when entering the venue
- Pods are 8'x8' (6ppl) & 6'x6' (2ppl), and will be 6 ft apart from one another
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available on site
- Low back chair/blanket allowed