There are no tickets currently available.
VIP Gates Open: 5:00pm
GA Gates Open: 6:00pm
Each "Pod or Car Pass" ticket is priced for a group of 5 occupants. For now, all ticket purchases will be internet pre-sale only until the day of the event.
If your vehicle has extra seats available, we will allow you to bring additional people to fill the vehicle (a maximum of 8 people) and they can pay for their individual ticket at the gate on the day of the show. Total POD/Car space cannot exceed 8 people and security will be ensuring this at the door. Please be respectful and make this smooth for all parties.
CONCERT EVENT GUIDELINES:
Ticket purchases obligate all guests to agree to and abide by the location’s rules of conduct stated below. Any guest who fails to comply with these conditions, at the discretion of management, will forfeit their right to remain on the premises, and will be ordered to leave without a refund. Social distancing guidelines are in effect at all times.
No refunds or exchanges will be granted on advance ticket purchases. All purchases are final, so double check that you select the correct date and concert. Concerts will take place rain or shine.
Changes that have occurred on the premises are due to COVID-19 restrictions directed by state and local health officials. Please review these notes carefully and help us provide a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
By purchasing a ticket, you and all guests agree to abide by the venue’s rules of conduct as outlined below. Any guest who fails to comply with these conditions will be required to leave without a refund.
The following guidelines are in place until further notice, and are subject to change according to state and local officials:
- Attendees/ticket buyers also acknowledge and agree to all Covid-19 regulations current and future including but not limited to, wearing masks outside your pod, social distancing, and all other safe practices further outlined below. Current guidelines, safe practices, and other info can be found here:
Please be aware that changes may have occurred on the premises due to COVID-19 restrictions as directed by the state and local health officials, and even if you are familiar with the venue we ask that you please be attentive for, and respect any and all changes and notices that may be in effect at the time of the event. Please review carefully and adhere to current safety guidelines outlined below to help us to create a safe and enjoyable event for everyone - and so that we can CONTINUE to do so.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times. Please remain at least 6ft apart from others not in your pod at all times.
- Face masks are not required in your car/pod space, but they are recommended. They are required in ALL public areas and within 6 feet of other guests.
- All guests must remain inside their car/pod space at all times except for bathroom trips and going to vendors. Switching car/pod space is NOT allowed.
- Restrooms are handicapped accessible and are located in the bathroom building. Please review and adhere to all posted instructions before entering and maintain social distancing in line. All guests must wear a face mask when visiting the restroom.
- Attendants will be sanitizing each restroom on a consistent basis using the required alcohol cleaning supplies recommended by the CDC.
RECREATION AND SAFETY:
Sitting outside your vehicles or in the back of a pickup truck is permitted, so long as you remain a minimum of 6 feet away from other guests. Face masks are not required unless you are in a public area within 6 feet of other guests.
All guests must remain inside or near their vehicles at all times except for bathroom trips, to visit the snack bar or Charcoal Corral restaurant, walking your dog, or walking to a designated smoking area. All guests must wear face masks whenever they are in a public area within 6 feet of other guests until further notice.
The snack bar lobby will be limited to 10 people or less at a time until further notice. There will be monitored social distancing lines outside of the snack bar lobby. All guests must wear a face mask when visiting the snack bar until further notice.
Restroom use will be available but has limited capacity. View the instructions on the door before entering. An adult may accompany a young child to use the restroom if necessary. There will be monitored social distancing lines outside of the restroom area. All guests must wear a face mask when visiting the restroom until further notice.
Attendants will be sanitizing each restroom on a consistent basis using the required alcohol cleaning supplies recommended by the CDC.
Goose, based in Norwalk, CT, is comprised of Rick Mitarotonda (vocals, guitar), Peter Anspach (vocals, keyboards/guitar), Trevor Weeks (bass), and Ben Atkind (drums). Goose’s music is the culmination of a rich history between friends of differing ages and experiences from the same small town in Connecticut, drawn together through a deep love of music and storytelling.