There are no tickets currently available.
Tickets go on sale Thursday, February 4 at 12pm
All pods include admission for five people. Up to three additional people may be added upon entry for an additional fee.
***Masks are required AT ALL TIMES for this show per Gila River community mandate. Masks must be worn whenever you are the event grounds. HELP US #SAVEOURSTAGES, KEEP YOUR MASK ON.***
Doors will open at 7:00PM PT and the show will begin at 8:00PM PT. Your group MUST arrive together. Early arrival is highly encouraged.
- -You must be 18+ to enter. Photo ID required.
- -Masks are required *** AT ALL TIMES
- -Early arrival is strongly recommended.
- -If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- -Passes include five (5) people in your party. If you arrive with more people in your group, additional tickets must be purchased upon arrival for each additional person in your group. Your party size shall not exceed eight (8) people.
- -Water will be available for sale and limited complimentary water bottles will be handed out to each pod. Free water stations will not be available on-site in order to limit contact. You ARE permitted to bring in factory sealed water for personal consumption. Bottles must be clear.
- -Please practice physical distancing if and when you have to leave your pod to go to the restroom or medical
- -If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel uncomfortable, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
- -Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind.
A NOTE ON MASKS
Please remember that a mask/face covering is required at all times. Decorative masks ARE NOT A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE for a face covering. A suitable face covering must be cloth and cover your mouth and nose per CDC recommendations.
CLEAR/TRANSPARENT BAG POLICY
ANY bag brought into the pod event MUST be transparent. This includes backpacks, purses, fanny packs, camelbacks, and more. This will help us get people through security quickly while limiting contact. See below for reference:
Will there be food & beverages? You can place your food & beverage order online at ORDER.RELENTLESSBEATS.COM while you're at the show. This site will instruct you to scan the QR code in your pod. Runners will bring your food and drink packages to your pod. All orders will be credit card only. You can order merchandise here as well.
Will there be restrooms? We are providing restrooms. Restrooms will be located at the end of each row. Hand wash stations will also be available. Please wash your hands before and after using the restroom.
Do I need to wear a mask? You are required to wear a mask AT ALL TIMES while at the event.
Can I use rideshare to get to and from the event? Yes, you may use rideshare services to get to and to leave the event. There will be a designated rideshare lot at Rawhide.
Attendees will be advised to follow the guidelines below in case of emergency:
Text 623-235-0272 with your spot number. Security and Medical will respond as soon as possible.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
The following is not allowed into the venue:
NO Illegal Substances
NO Drugs or Drug Paraphenalia
NO Laser Pens / Pointers
NO Eye Drops
NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers
NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
NO Stickers or Flyers
NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, Chairs
NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything over 10×10 inches)
NO Open Cigarettes, Lipstick, Chapstick, or Tampons
NO Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol (with the exception of factory sealed water bottles)
NO Professional Camers – SLR or Detachable Lens
NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
NO Toy Weapons or Real Weapons of Any Kind
NO Open Sunscreen
NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and / or Any Other Projectile
NO Native American Headdresses
NO Festival Totems
The following is allowed into the venue:
OK Clear/transparent bags, backpacks, fanny packs, Camelbaks ONLY
OK Factory sealed water bottles for personal consumption
OK Non-professional cameras incl Go Pros
OK Cell phones
OK Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
OK Sunglasses and hats
OK Sealed Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refillable chambers containing visible liquid
OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
Ookay / Lick