THURSDAY JUNE 24 2021
Fortunate Youth Presale: Tue, 4/13 @ 10am PT
CaliRoots Member Presale: Wed, 4/14 @ 10am PT
Felton Member Presale: Wed, 4/14 @ 10am PT
General On-Sale: Fri, 4/16 @ 10am PT
Doors 4pm // Show 5pm // ALL AGES
This is a socially distant pod show.
1. All pods are asked to show up together before entering
2. Parking is only available for purchase in advance.
3. Until you're in your pod, masks must be worn at all times.
4. Temperatures will be taken when entering the venue.
5. Masks are required when entering & leaving the venue grounds.
6. Hand sanitizer will be readily available on site.
7. Small chair*/blanket allowed.
Please scroll down to view updated rules and policies
*Low profile chairs will be permitted at the event. Please note that chair backs must be no higher than 28" and chair legs must be no higher than 8" to help ensure that all guests have the best view of the stage possible! Lawn blankets are welcome and highly encourage.Please use the interactive map above to select seats for your group of 2 or 6.
Tier 1: 6 Person Pods (in the 1st 2 rows) - $588 ($98/ticket)
Tier 2: 6 Person Pods - $294 ($49/ticket)
Tier 3: 2 Person Pods - $196 ($98/ticket)
Tier 4: 6 Person Pods - $234 ($39/ticket)
Tier 5: 2 Person Pods - $196 ($98/ticket)
UPDATED FAQ'S & CURRENT COVID-19 SHOW POLICIES
- Parking will not be available for purchase on-site. Reserve your spot in advance via the ticketing link for the show. NOTE: You can now buy a 2nd parking pass!
- For any ADA access requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kids 2 and under do not count toward your pod's person limit **Please note this is a rule change from previous instructions from the SC Health Department, we apologize if you bought a larger pod to accommodate them
- No outside food/drink will be allowed with the exception of sealed water bottles. CLICK HERE TO SEE FOOD MENU **Due to Covid restrictions, we do not have a refillable water station. You may bring in one sealed water bottle per person and will will have water bottles available for sale on-site.
- Personal bags up to 16" x 16" x 8" will be allowed. Bags that do not comply with this policy will not be allowed. **Please note that all bags will be subject to search upon entering the event.
- We request that you wear a mask whenever not in your pod
- Temperatures will be taken when entering the venue
- Pods are 8'x8' (6ppl) & 6'x6' (2ppl), and will be 6 ft apart from one another
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available on site
- Low back chair/blanket allowed