There are no tickets currently available.
Mammoth Gay Ski Week
Begins: Thursday, March 18th, 2021 at 3:30pm
Ends: Sunday, March 21st, 2021 at 2:30pm
**LIFT TICKETS** - Sales end Friday, March 12th, at 3pm
- Pre-Purchased Lift Tickets will be available for pick up at any mountain ticket office, including the Village Lodge and Mammoth Mountain Inn lobbies (during their normal business hours). The ticket/receipt you receive from us is not your actual lift ticket from Mammoth Mountain, so you will need to pick it up when you arrive in Mammoth for use on the mountain.
- When you order your lift tickets, you must provide the full name, date of birth, and date of the first day of skiing for each lift ticket holder.
Rain or Shine, Sun or Snow
The Elevation Mammoth 2021 events are going to look very different than previous years, for obvious reasons of safety and COVID guidelines. We are creating an expanded outdoor experience for Elevation at two of our favorite venues in the Village.
We are creating an expanded outdoor experience for Elevation at two of our favorite venues in the Village.
We are only doing Apres-Ski events this year, and they will be primarily or completely outside (based on the County Tiering at the time of the event), and you will be making a reservation for a table. Tables are only filled with members of your household/travel bubble.
We are asking that everyone bring proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID test administered within 7 days of the beginning of Elevation Mammoth (March 10 or later).
Tables have to be reserved for groups of 3 people to 6 people.
We will follow COVID guidelines:
- You will have to answer a short health questionnaire when you arrive at your first event (do you have a fever, etc.).
- Masks must be worn unless you are sitting at your table.
- Hand sanitizer will be available
Elevation cancelled Tremblant and Utah to keep our community safe. We want to keep our community and the community of Mammoth Lakes safe during the week of Elevation Mammoth as well. We know that getting tested is an extra hurdle, but we also want to be good partners with Mammoth Lakes and all of the servers and bartenders and lifties who are going to help us have a great week.