There are no tickets currently available.
COVID-19 Event Guidelines: https://www.realmusic.events/blog/covid-19-event-guidelines
Parking: There’s limited free parking on site and additional parking in the lot next door for $15. There’s also parking across the highway at the World Interiors.
– No large bags/backpacks beyond ~10”x10”
– No weapons or items that can be used as a weapon
– No outside beverages or food
– No illegal/harmful substances
– No non-compliant medications
– No unsealed over-the-counter medications
– No vitamins or supplements
– No pets (as much as we love them)
– No whistles or sound-making devices
– No laser pointers
– No hoops or poi for indoor events
– No war bonnet headdresses
– No unauthorized professional recording equipment — photo, video or audio (dslrs, detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs) *small go pros or compact camera are allowed*
Allowed, with conditions:
– Vapes are allowed. Absolutely no cigarette smoking inside.
– Hand fans (allowed but do not make audible sounds that will disrupt the observance of music)
– Parasols allowed for outdoor events (not indoors)
– Good vibes only! Treat everyone and everything with respect.
– Consent is key. Do not touch or grab anyone without consent. Please contact security or nearest staff immediately if there is a concern.
– No flash videography!
– No crowd surfing
– No cigarette smoking indoors ever or in crowds outside / please use vapes instead
– No throwing objects or liquids
– No littering
– No unauthorized vending (i.e. large quantities of any goods that could be sold or distributed – e.g. handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.)
– Please pay mind to proper disposal of waste items! Please put your recyclables in recycling and not the landfill wastebins.
Elderbrook / Amtrac / Zen Freeman