1 Corral = Up to 6 people = $300
Dave, or Bruzza as he’s better known, has been in love with music since he was born. Raised in Michigan on records his mother and father owned, including The Beatles, Willie Nelson, and Leon Russell to name a few. Starting around 1986, he would put headphones on and play drums along with his favorite records, as time went on he developed a taste for bluegrass music, and as the joke goes, he said “If I’m gonna play guitar, I’m going to play bluegrass guitar.” From that point there was no turning back. With his friends, Mike Bont and Paul Hoffman, they began to learn how to play bluegrass. From open mics to parties, and in Bont’s basement in Kalamazoo, MI, they developed together. Greensky Bluegrass was born. Here and now, Dave has also come into his own as a solo performer and collaborator when not on the road with Greensky. He now makes his home in Denver, Colorado. Look for more solo performances and collaborations in the Rocky Mountain region during breaks in Greensky’s touring schedule.
Something downright mystical is happening on Colorado’s Front Range. The very roots of traditional acoustic music seem to sprout from the dirt, shaking their dust into the winds of change, to be breathed in and become the soul of musicians who craft their songs here. Such is the music of Wood Belly, a musical collective of Chris Weist (mandolin), Tom Knowlton (guitar), Chris Zink (dobro), Aaron McCloskey (banjo) and Taylor Shuck (bass). A Wood Belly song has its own lyrical persona and masterful arrangement; rooted in bluegrass tradition and planted solidly in contemporary innovation.Doors: 5:00pm Show: 6:00pm
Maximum purchase = 2 corrals
The venue is outdoors and is susceptible to cold, rain, and snow. Please dress accordingly!
*No refunds* unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If this applies to you, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES –
1. Masks are required for entry into the venue.
2. Masks must be worn at all times unless a patron is inside their “corral”.
3. People who don’t share a household or exposure group are required to maintain a minimum of 6’ of space between each other at all times.
4. DO NOT come to this event if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
5. Disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer are recommended.
6. No more than 6 people from the same household or exposure group are allowed in a “corral”.
7. Staff and artists must have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
8. Patrons must remain in the “corral” at all times unless they are visiting the restrooms.
9. Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for not adhering to these rules.*All attendees will need a ticket* Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to suspend our normal policy of kids twelve years old and under being free.
*No outside alcohol allowed* You are welcome to bring food/non-alcoholic beverages/coolers. Alcohol and food will be available to purchase via a cash-free app that can be downloaded upon arrival. Your order will be delivered to your corral.
*You will only receive one ticket good for six(6) attendees* We encourage your group of six to arrive at the show together. If that is not possible, you will be able to leave names of the late arrivals at Will Call.