- - - - - -
Hi, I’m Dan. I’m a whiskey & beer drinking, fishing & hunting loving, motorcycle riding, quality food eating, hippie sympathizing, people loving, husband & father who lives in Minneapolis and shares a life with my amazing wife Megan and two adorable sons named Oak and Alder. I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit, MI, and moved to Minneapolis when I was 18 to study music. I ended up staying because I’m one of those crazy people that enjoys the snow and cold weather.
Music is my trade & performing it for people is my passion. When I’m not in my studio writing songs and cutting records, or on the road playing shows, I’m usually tending to our backyard chickens, eating fresh veggies from my wife’s huge garden, making syrup from our city maples, or doing one of my many outdoor hobbies.
Now here are a few things about my music career that I should probably share in a mu- sic bio:
• In September 2014 Budweiser released their "Friends Are Waiting" commercial campaign featuring me singing my song When You Come Home and it premiered during the Super Bowl.
• In February, 2018, I released my newest album 25 Years and is the most prolific and widely distributed album to date, featuring songs that have been placed in major ads as well as widely played Spotify playlists.
• In October, 2018, Miller Lite featured my newest single “So Good” in one of their commercials that played for months during NFL games on ESPN & more.
• In March, 2019, my song “You Feel Like Home” was featured in Explore Minnesota Tourism’s newest ad campaign.
• Over the years I’ve had the honor of sharing the stage with some really cool artists & bands including The Civil Wars, Andy Grammer, Eric Hutchinson, Matt Nathanson, NeedtoBreathe, Augustana, Tyrone Wells, Haley Reinhart, John McLaughlin, Will Hoge, Drew Holcomb, Sister Hazel, and more.
- - - - - -
6 TICKET LIMIT PER CUSTOMER. YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED. SEE TICKETS AND STATESIDE PRESENTS/CRESCENT BALLROOM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ORDERS IN EXCESS OF THE STATED TICKET LIMIT.
ANY TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING CAN BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF STATESIDE PRESENTS/CRESCENT BALLROOM/SEE TICKETS.
- - - - - -
Support acts are subject to change. No refunds.
The maximum number of tickets per purchase for each event is the maximum number permitted per customer purchase. Your name, credit card, address, and email address will be verified. Stateside Presents reserve the right to cancel any orders in excess of the stated ticket limit.
Ticket resale is strictly prohibited. Any tickets suspected of being purchased for the sole purpose of reselling can be cancelled at the discretion of Stateside Presents.