There are no tickets currently available.
Freedom Fest is an all day concert and safe place for Veterans to come and connect with civilians that want to rally and support and show love and respect for our nations current, past and future Military members. Our goal is to help our Veterans be victorious and end Veteran/Military suicide and show them the support and gratitude our heroes deserve everyday. Its an event designed to pay tribute to the men and women that give us the freedom to have the lives we have and to thank them and honor them. The men and women that would gladly take a bullet for each and everyone of us and our great Country. It is very apparent that our members are not being fully resourced to overcome the emotional hardships of PTSD. We need to be there for them in numbers and not just a passing thought once in a while. We hope to create such an environment and memories that the wonderful people that keep coming to Freedom Fest take home with them and remember what the Freedom Fest Family has been a part of in helping these fine men and women.
Thank you all so much
Artists: Warrant, Slaughter, Stephen Pearcy voice of RATT, KIX, Bullet Boys, & Autograph
Set times (subject to change)
11:40 Doors Open
Stage A 11:55 pm Poison’d
Stage B 12:35 pm GOA
Stage A 1:25 pm Lost Boyz
Stage B 2:30 National Anthem
Stage B 2:35 pm Autograph
Stage A 3:40 pm Bulletboys
Stage B 4:50 pm KIX
Stage A 6:15 pm - Stephen Pearcy
7:30 pm Gold Star and Honor Bell
7:45 pm All Veterans Parachute Team Drops in
Stage B 8:00 pm – Slaughter
Stage A 9:30 pm - Warrant
DOORS OPEN AT 11:40 AM!!!
1. One sealed water bottle per person. There will be a free water refill station at the event.
2. One normal sized single person, non reclining camping chair allowed in general admission section and designated chair areas.
3. No picnic baskets, coolers or any version of totes with food or outside alcoholic beverages allowed in. Snacks and one sealed water bottle per person allowed in by "on person only" .
4. No weapons allowed
5. No pets outside of service animals allowed in.
6. All current (at time of show) Covid rules will apply and be enforced.
7. Absolutely no fighting.
8. No refunds. rain or shine. If things like Covid occur that stop a show then tickets will be refunded.
9. Smoking in designated sections only.
10. Stay within the shows boundaries. No going past blocked areas or into secured areas
11. Parking is free and entrances and exits will be labeled
12. There are two stages. Guests that buy front sections will be able to back and forth to both stages.
13. You may come and go at anytime during the event with wrist band. Upon return if there is no wrist band on then a new ticket will need to be purchased.
14. The show is all ages
15. Drink and food tickets will be sold at venue.
Lastly - Have a great time and tell a veteran you appreciate them while you are there!
Parking and general layout.
Parking is in lots "West Parking lot", "C","D","E", "F" and "G". See Map
Table seat purchasers will have a private section with visibility of both stages as well as a bar in the section and restroom.
Front section ticket purchasers will have access to both stage front sections. See Map
G/A ticket holders have access to all areas in lawn except Table and Front section designated areas. See Map
Line up times will be added closer to show and which stage each band will be on
Warrant / Slaughter / KIX / Bullet Boys / Autograph / Stephen Pearcy