There are no tickets currently available.
We're doing 2 panels for the workshop and ticket buyers will get 1 on 1 sessions and participate in a Live Beat Making Session with the great Ervin Pope. The first panel is heavy on producers/writers, crafting sound andstaying ahead of the wave. The second is business oriented, dipping into howmoney is generated these days in traditional and non-traditional music modelsin urban music
How to Remain Relevantin Music - (45 min panel w/ 15 min Q&A session moderated by Cizzurp)
· Cardiak - Grammy Award Winning, Multi-Platinum Producerfor Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kanye West, Drake, J. Cole, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Wale,Fabolous and more.
· Ervin Pope - Grammy Nominated, Multi-Platinum Producer,Composer, Keyboardist for Ne-Yo, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Scarface, The Game and more
We talk with creatives whohave remained at the cutting edge of music in an ever changing music climate.They've created their own sound and style while keeping up with the waves. Ourpanelists will tell us how they've stayed in the game when so many otherplayers have come and gone.
Making Money in MusicToday - (45 min panel w/ 15 min Q&A session moderated by Cizzurp)
· Amilcar "Pro" Welton - Founder & CEO atCREATE.Digital Music (Digital Distribution, Management, and more)
· Jonah L. Christian - Former Marketing Rep, Beats ByDre. Current Producer/Composer for Beats 1 Radio, Apple Music, Go Pro, VogueMagazine, LA Metro and more
· Jacob Pace - Project and Business Development atCreate.tv (Youtube Certified Collector, Soundcloud Monetization and more)
We will discuss how themusic business evolved from record and cd sales to streams and youtube views.How does an artist, producer, etc, make money in this brave new world of clicksand listens? What are the new ways that creatives can monetize their music?
1 on 1's w/ Cardiak, Jonah,Pro
Cardiak / Jonah L Christian / Ervin Pope / Amicar "Pro" Welton / Shawn Barron