1 Corral = Up to 6 people = $300
In the near-decade they’ve been together, Kitchen Dwellers have performed for thousands at Red Rocks, shared bills with the likes of Railroad Earth, The Infamous Stringdusters, and Twiddle, and graced festival stages everywhere from WinterWonderGrass to Northwest String Summit with their intoxicating blend of bluegrass wizardry and rock and roll energy.
The Montana four-piece’s spectacular new album, Muir Maid, is their most daring and collaborative work yet, an eclectic marriage of past and present fueled by virtuosic instrumental work, airtight vocal harmonies, and transportive storytelling. The Chris Pandolfi-produced record follows the band’s acclaimed 2017 LP, ‘Ghost In The Bottle,’ which was helmed by Leftover Salmon’s Andy Thorn and featured a slew of special guests, including Little Feat’s Bill Payne and Greensky Bluegrass’s Anders Beck.
Doors: 6:00pm Show: 7:00pmMaximum purchase = 2 corrals
The venue is outdoors and is susceptible to cold, rain, and snow. Please dress accordingly!
*No refunds* unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If this applies to you, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES –
1. Masks are required for entry into the venue.
2. Masks must be worn at all times unless a patron is inside their “corral”.
3. People who don’t share a household or exposure group are required to maintain a minimum of 6’ of space between each other at all times.
4. DO NOT come to this event if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
5. Disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer are recommended.
6. No more than 6 people from the same household or exposure group are allowed in a “corral”.
7. Staff and artists must have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
8. Patrons must remain in the “corral” at all times unless they are visiting the restrooms.
9. Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for not adhering to these rules.*All attendees will need a ticket* Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to suspend our normal policy of kids twelve years old and under being free.
*No outside alcohol allowed* You are welcome to bring food/non-alcoholic beverages/coolers. Alcohol and food will be available to purchase via a cash-free app that can be downloaded upon arrival. Your order will be delivered to your corral.
*You will only receive one ticket good for six(6) attendees* We encourage your group of six to arrive at the show together. If that is not possible, you will be able to leave names of the late arrivals at Will Call.