GENERAL ADMISSION, ALL ACCESS AND SEMINAR TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE!
Parking for OCWineFest this weekend. We will be providing shuttle buses from Serra Catholic HS and Saddleback Valley Christian School.
Please see below.
JSerra Catholic Highschool, 26351 Junipero Serra Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 All day Parking $5
Saddleback Valley Christian School, 26333 Oso Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. All day Parking $5
Mountain Pines Xmas Tree Farm 29932 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. All Day Parking $10
*In the event of any showers this weekend — OCWineFest is providing ample coverings (canopies) over the wineries, exhibitors, craft brews and lounge areas.*
The OCWineFest is produced by the same team that has produced the LAWineFest which just completed its 12th successful year. This popular event blazed a trail in L.A. to bring wine and people together in a casual setting intended to welcome all. Now a local institution, we’re known to reliably deliver a relaxed event that balances fun, exploration and education. Our goal is to help people explore their taste in a festive environment. Our unofficial motto: Drink what you like; Like what you drink!
This year we are honored to begin a new collaboration with A Stone's Throw Winery in presenting the OCWineFest in San Juan Capistrano. A Stone's Throw Winery was originally founded in 2002 out of Trabuco Canyon and operated as a small boutique winery called Hamilton Oaks Vineyard and Winery Inc. In 2012, the winery opened a second tasting room as Hamilton Oaks San Juan in the historic Swanner House in San Juan Capistrano, on the 3-acre property.
With dozens of wineries, craft breweries, lifestyle exhibitors, gourmet food trucks, live music and more, the OCWineFest will offer a unique day of exploration among the orange groves of A Stone's Throw Winery. Please wear comfortable shoes.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE FEST, RAIN OR SHINE!!!
• GENERAL ADMISSION includes entry to the Fest, a commemorative glass to keep, unlimited* wine and craft brew tastings, water, coffee, and the overall Fest experience.
• ALL ACCESS provides all that GA does, PLUS tasting wines from approximately a dozen gem Boutique Wineries, which are defined as producing less than 2,000 cases of wine each year. As a result, only 400 All Access tickets are available per day.
• DESIGNATED DRIVER tickets include all that GA does, MINUS the commemorative glass and alcoholic tastings.
Just a few rules:
- No one under 21 will be admitted per ABC rules. That even applies to infants in carriers.
- Sorry, no pets (except credentialed service dogs).
- NO TICKET REFUNDS. Tickets are transferable prior to the Fest with advanced planning. Contact us.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed out of the Fest area. All commemorative glasses must be empty. No bottles are allowed to be sold/carried out of the event. Wineries at the event only are permitted ONLINE SALES with delivery.
- *Bartender rules apply, which means wineries may decline to serve a guest at their discretion. Disorderly guests WILL be escorted off the Fest premises by security.
- Guests with designated driver wristbands caught drinking will also be escorted off the Fest premises by security.
PARKING INFORMATION:We encourage you to carpool with a designated driver and/or use a ride service such as Lyft or Uber. Parking lots will be available at $5.00 per car at the following addresses (with shuttle service to the OCWineFest entrance):
- Saddleback Valley Christian School - 26333 Oso Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. All day Parking $5
- JSerra Catholic HS - 26351 Junipero Serra Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 All day Parking $5
GROUP SALES (over 10): Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount information.